Register for a job
Established in 2005, Team Engineering is now a well known and trusted option for companies looking for recruitment assistance within the contract / permanent sector.
With offices based in Camberley, Surrey & Twickenham, Middlesex; we provide skilled personnel throughout both the UK and the EU.
All calls are recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
Unlike many recruitment agencies, Team recruit within defined sectors in order to maximise the efficiency of our service.
Our main sectors are:
Composite: Team now supply skilled technicians to the UK and the EU. We also supply matrixed in-house training schools to maximise additional labour efficiency. Supply is mainly to the aerospace and automotive industries.
Rail: We supply skilled personnel to the rail industry trackside and on-site. In addition, we are teamed with training schools in order to provide a stream of trainee engineers to the industry.
Engineering: We provide a full complement of hands-on and technical engineers.
England - Hampshire
Successful candidates will be joining an existing team carrying out electrical works on commercial vehicles, manufacturing after-market minibuses, grounds maintenance vehicles, car transporters, recovery vehicles, plant hire vehicles and accessible minibuses.
England - Bedfordshire
Succssful candidates will be responsible:-
· To manage the range of our clients projects, from order through planning, installation, commissioning to sign off.
· Manage installation crew ensuring all aspects of customer requirements are communicated including H&S, site/working practices etc,
· Reporting daily/weekly, ensuring the status of projects are communicated and on schedule. · Give technical support to the Sales Team, as and when required
· Directly liase with clients re current and future projects
· Monitor and Report the status of projects to the management team.
· Office based/site based, approx 25/75%
England - Bedfordshire
Successful candidates will be responsible:-
· To design special purpose handling and conveyor systems
· To work on design projects from concept to production & testing
· To work with project engineers and customers to ensure best solutions
· To work as part of the team to improve and develop our client's range of products
· To liaise with suppliers and in house manufacture to ensure deadlines are met at the most competitive price.